Leadership is Influence
John C Maxwell
We are an experienced integrated project management team (IPMT) established to manage the full EPCM scope of engineering projects.
We apply our industry experience of major projects and complex supply-chain management to deliver for our clients the structural and commercial rigour necessary to deliver low-cost and high-value.
Our leadership team has an in-depth understanding of what our client’s expectations are, due to the fact we have lead (EPCM) engineering, procurement, construction and operate phases, predominantly from within the client organisations.
Our IPMT are unique in the industry today. We provide the flexibility of a handpicked, experienced resource team with performance management of the IPMT from within Tier2.
Our Performance managed IPMT, enables our clients to focus on managing the business, rather than developing and performance managing an expensive in house PMT.
How We Deliver
How we deliver can be summarised simply as:
- Define the client business objectives.
- Establish Tier2 performance contract and client KPI measures of success.
- Establish the business risk profile for the project and mitigate.
- Formalise the project execution plan.
- Assemble an effective and experienced PMT from our associate members and provide clients with a performance managed team.
- Adhere to our values and code of conduct.
- Deliver the project within the framework of either Tier2 Integrated Information Management platform (IIM), or adopt the client managed systems to deliver transparency, right first time approach and project clarity, maintaining a high-value supply-chain.
- Report timely on our client’s key information to support their business stakeholders.
- We adopt a partnership approach with all our supply-chain members and seek to influence all positive outcomes.
Our clients can depend on our management team for our clear leadership, sector experience and business focus, which underpins the project investment and return model.
We offer our clients experienced project managers with profiles matched to the project and client who can integrate into the client organisation to deliver scopes as part of the client extended PMT, or deliver complete projects from within our PMT; group on behalf of our clients as their PMT and client representative.