Tier2 is a global IPMT service provider who manages the EPCM supply-chain as the client project representatives.
We understand that our added value within the renewable energy sector is our ability to bring together our experience of delivering major EPC projects within oil & gas and offer those learned benefits, as added value to the renewable energy sector.
To substantially lower our clients’ capital costs, we focus within our IPMT on bringing engineering, procurement and construction under our integrated services. We remove complexity within the project supply-chain and thereby reduce our clients’ interface management costs.
We support our clients through the development of project concepts, FEED and detailed design. We can comfortably integrate our IPMT within our client’s organisation and support the identification of a viable project scope through the stages appraisal, optimisation and definition.
Following project sanction, our IPMT can manage on behalf of the client, the execution phases of design, construction and handover to operations.
Tier2 has both an established IPMT and alliance supply-chain with service providers that supports our low-cost integrated service for the renewables sector.
Our project team provides the expertise and services to manage the full EPC supply-chain for both onshore facilities and offshore wind energy projects.
- Client representative for the project and IPMT supply-chain management.
- Engineering management and assurance of EPC provider.
- Management of viability and options studies (concept), FEED and detail engineering as the clients IPMT.
- Prepare feasibility studies providing full EPCM scope costing to support client concept investment modelling.
- Project control management and reporting to all stakeholders.
- Management of the project development stages to define level 3 costs and schedule.
- Manage and deliver the project definition and performance specification, leading the engineering and project supply-chain.
- Manage the tender and award process securing optimum value for our clients through our PSCM contract strategy.
- Contract management and administration.
- Manage the full life cycle of the project as an integrated IPMT as the client representative.
- Package engineering, QA / QC and logistics management.
- Project development through the management of NGO, environmental, maritime and stakeholder parties.
- Project estimation for stage gate review and modelling.
- Risk management and impact assessment modelling.
- Construction planning and management.
- Commissioning planning and management of the EPCI contractors for handover to operations.
- Quality assurance: Management of the vendor supply-chain QA / QC inspection, witness testing and acceptance.
- Operations readiness and start up support: Development of the operational readiness plans and delivery of key services with the client operations group.
- HSSE safety plans: design, construct and operate.
Our Project Focus
- Operations and facilities support.
- Onshore infrastructure substations and security.
- Onshore utilities and infrastructure.
- Offshore utilities and installation.
- Offshore wind farm, civils and marine.
- Offshore heavy lift planning.
- Offshore subcontract services management.
- Buildings, civil and infrastructure.
- Operations control buildings, including modular construction.
- End-of-field life decommissioning planning and provisioning costs.