Tier2 is an embedded owners team PMO solution that provides the additional project management capabilities.
We understand that our added value within the renewable energy sector is, to use our major projects capability to support the effective delivery and transition of clean energy projects.
Our aim is to support our clients substantially lower their costs and achieve programme. We focus on delivering a PMO service solution that delivers the management coordination for engineering, procurement and construction under our integrated SOW services. We remove complexity within the project supply-chain and thereby reduce our clients’ interface management costs.
We support our clients through the development of project concepts, FEED and detailed design. We can comfortably integrate our PMO- IPMT functions within our client’s organisation and support the identification of a viable project scope through the stages appraisal, optimisation and definition through to execution and start up.
- Client representative for the project and IPMT supply-chain management.
- Engineering management and assurance of EPC provider.
- Management of viability and options studies (concept), FEED and detail engineering as the clients IPMT.
- Prepare feasibility studies providing full EPCM scope costing to support client concept investment modelling.
- Project control management and reporting to all stakeholders.
- Management of the project development stages to define level 3 costs and schedule.
- Manage and deliver the project definition and performance specification, leading the engineering and project supply-chain.
- Manage the tender and award process securing optimum value for our clients through our PSCM contract strategy.
- Contract management and administration.
- Manage the full life cycle of the project as an integrated IPMT as the client representative.
- Package engineering, QA / QC and logistics management.
- Project development through the management of NGO, environmental, maritime and stakeholder parties.
- Project estimation for stage gate review and modelling.
- Risk management and impact assessment modelling.
- Construction planning and management.
- Commissioning planning and management of the EPCI contractors for handover to operations.
- Quality assurance: Management of the vendor supply-chain QA / QC inspection, witness testing and acceptance.
- Operations readiness and start up support: Development of the operational readiness plans and delivery of key services with the client operations group.
- HSSE safety plans: design, construct and operate.
Our Project Focus
- Operations and facilities support.
- Onshore infrastructure substations and security.
- Onshore utilities and infrastructure.
- Offshore utilities and installation.
- Offshore wind farm, civils and marine.
- Offshore heavy lift planning.
- Offshore subcontract services management.
- Buildings, civil and infrastructure.
- Operations control buildings, including modular construction.
- End-of-field life decommissioning planning and provisioning costs.