Tier2 has an in-depth industry and capability for project leadership, built on our team’s extensive experience, that extends across the entire project supply chain.
All Tier2 members started their career’s within engineering and have worked on numerous highly technical and safety critical major flagship projects across the global engineering industries.
Our engineering, construction and operations teams have held client organisation and lead EPC positions on major capital projects, that have had extensive safety challenges and environmental regulation compliance demands.
Tier2 project leaders are all from an engineering and project management background within their sector, whether that be Process, Civils/structural, Mech, Elec or instrumentation and are all capable of coordinating, leading the facilities design, development and decommissioning management that underpin the sectors of Power and Nuclear project deliver.
We all have a vast knowledge of the engineering authority technical practises, through to Operations, as a primary stakeholder and the operational site safe systems of work, necessary to deliver a truly integrated project.
We provide our clients with Tier2 dedicated KPI project performance management, underpinned by experienced project functions, our project capital value process and systems, as integrated members of the client team, specifically selected with the client to deliver the client project scope.
Safety and the influence of this value is embedded, as a core leadership quality that we instil across the project supply chain, from concept design through to execution and handover to operations. The project risk matrix for example is a key consideration that underpins our schedules and work scope management.
As the client appointed integrated project management team (IPMT), we act as the client representative and hold accountability for leading the performance across the whole of the project supply chain, accountable to the client for the complete management and leadership of the project scope.
- Provide the client with a fully integrated project leadership team, covering all 12 project functions, as a single performance managed team, or provide specific performance managed IPMT leadership functions managed by Tier2.
- Joint venture – Project representation and leadership.
- Develop the project HSSE plans, controls and risk assurance frameworks.
- Asset digitalisation surveys- development of accurate site records, plans and facilities.
- Represent the Client through the control gates of Concept-FEED -project optimisation.
- Project estimation for stage gate review and modelling.
- Risk management and impact assessment modelling.
- Prepare feasibility studies, providing full scope costing to support client concept investment modelling.
- Execution planning to define construction-operations handover and start-up.
- Project scoping and performance management planning for leading EPC and specialist engineering centres.
- Manage and deliver the project definition and define with the client the performance specifications, engineering technical practices,
- Lead on behalf of the Client the engineering and 3rd party project supply chain.
- Procurement and contract management, strategic planning and administration.
- Project control management and reporting to all stakeholders.
- Management of the project development stages to define level 1-4 costs and schedule.
- Manage the tender and award process securing optimum value for our clients through application of a lean PSCM contract strategies.
- Package engineering, QA/QC and logistics management.
- Representation of projects as the client representative across the stakeholder supply chain.
- Construction management.
- Commissioning planning and leadership.
- Operations readiness planning and start-up.
Our Project Focus
- Facility control room design- manufacture and installation management.
- Security-information and communication.
- Disinvestment and decommissioning of process plant and facilities.
- Management of design -installation- commissioning of facilities -start up and handover to operations.
- Civil/structural facilities and site infrastructure design and construction management -covering disinvestment of power and utilities, hydrocarbon and special hazards process, cleaning, storage and disposal. (Hydrocarbon and Norm radiation)
- Management of Category B facility development or disinvest/ decommissioning.
- Management of Category C site modifications for facility development or disinvestment/decommissioning.
- Site Power and Utilities.
- Civils and structures building and infrastructure.
- Leading Building Architecture- systems and engineering- turnkey managed solution.