Tier2 provides an Owners Team integrated resource and SOW management service capability to the Oil and Gas sector.
We identify the client project function resource requirements and embed an SME project leadership team solution, within the owners team organisation, through our SOW services performance contracts.
Tier2 is an integrated project management team (IPMT) functional organisation. We are focused on establishing and delivering safe, fit for purpose projects that deliver value to our clients through the capital projects management processes.
Tier2 supports our clients through the development of project concepts, FEED and detailed design. We integrate our project teams within our client’s organisation to identify viable project investment opportunities through the stages of the appraisal and optimisation.
Following project sanction, our IPMT service functions can manage on behalf of the client all aspects of the project within the EPC supply-chain through to operations readiness planning and facilities handover to operations.
We have established alliances with global engineering service providers who can provide Tier2 IPMT with the necessary engineering assurance to ensure the project adopts, cost effective, safe and compliant design solutions.
- Joint venture – client technical and project representation.
- Prepare the project HSSE plans, controls and risk assurance frameworks across the project supply-chain.
- Concept-FEED -project optimisation.
- Project estimation for stage gate review and modelling.
- Risk management and impact assessment modelling.
- Prepare feasibility studies providing full EPCM scope costing to support client concept investment modelling.
- Execution planning to define construction-operations handover and start-up.
- Engineering Assurance -scoping and performance management of EPC and specialist engineering centres.
- Manage and deliver the project definition and performance specification, leading the engineering and project supply chain.
- Procurement and contract management strategic planning and administration.
- Project control management and reporting to all stakeholders.
- Management of the project development stages to define level 3 costs and schedule.
- Manage the tender and award process securing optimum value for our clients through our PSCM contract strategy.
- Manage the full life cycle of the project within an integrated IPMT as the client representative.
- Package engineering, QA/QC and logistics management.
- Project development through management of NGO, environmental, maritime and stakeholder parties.
- Construction management.
- Commissioning planning – Definition and vendor interface management.
- Operations readiness planning and start-up.
Our Project Focus
- Operations and facilities technical and project support
- Onshore facilities building, civil and infrastructure
- Civil and structural facilities and site infrastructure -process, refining, storage and marine berthing.
- Process facilities expansion -brownfield and greenfield development
- Onshore and offshore utilities.
- Building, heavy civil and marine infrastructure.
- Operations control buildings, including modular construction.
- Facilities development – building, mechanical and electrical ICSS infrastructure.
- Onshore greenfield and brownfield expansion.
- Pipelines, compressor stations route and location assessment.
- Telecommunications and facilities infrastructure.
- Decommissioning planning- engineering and disposal.