Tier2 has a deep competency and focus of industry wide, Facility infrastructure and Asset development projects, that enables us to deliver the benefits of our cross-sector experience, gained with client majors, to all our client’s, as your integrated project representatives.
Tier2 project leaders are all from an engineering, project or construction management background, and all are capable of coordinating, defining, leading the design of facilities and specialist vendor supply equipment.
Our experience forms the foundations for our effective project leadership, that extends across the entire project supply chain. We are partnered as a group member with Fircroft, our global strategic resource partner.
Our strategic alliance with Fircroft enables the group to provide the scale to resource and deliver performance managed teams, to our global sector’s, to include Australia and SE Asia.
Tier2 personnel have a vast knowledge of the engineering authority technical practises and have been engaged on many of the industries flag ship projects.
We engage with clients to deliver projects from concept selection through to Operations handover, treating operations, as a primary stakeholder. We manage within the operational site safe systems of work, necessary to deliver a truly integrated project.
Safety and the influence of this value is embedded, as a core leadership quality that we instil across the whole project life cycle, from concept design through to execution and handover to operations, and ultimately to manage the stages of site remediation and decommissioning
As the client appointed integrated project management team (IPMT), we act as the client representative and hold accountability for leading the performance across the whole of the project supply chain, accountable to the client for the complete management and leadership of the project scope.
Tier2 services include concept development, asset optimisation, new technology integration through to FEED, detail design and execution. Our Execution team are integrated members of the project and follow on from engineering, to lead construction management, commissioning, start up, and handover to operations.
- Provide the client with a fully integrated project leadership team, covering all 12 project functions, as a single performance managed team.
- Tier2 can provide individual and specific performance managed IPMT personnel, delivering specific leadership functions within the clients’ framework.
- Joint venture –Client Project management representation and leadership
- Develop the project HSSE plans, controls and risk assurance frameworks.
- Manage and deliver the Basis of Design and define with the client, the performance specifications and engineering technical practices.
- Represent the Client through the control gates of Concept-FEED -Detail Design-Execution through to operation handover.
- Project estimation for stage gate reviews, modelling, and/or the whole project life cycle costings.
- Risk management and impact and environmental assessment modelling.
- Prepare feasibility studies, providing full scope costing to support client achieve a successful final investment decision from their stakeholders.
- Develop the Project Execution Plan (PEP) to define how the Project will be managed from the design, through contracts and procurement, construction, commissioning, operations handover and start-up.
- Project scoping and performance management planning for leading EPC and specialist engineering centres.
- Lead the engineering and 3rd party project supply chain, including periodic inspections and FAT/SAT’s throughout the procurement process.
- Procurement and contract management, strategic planning and administration.
- Project control management and reporting to all stakeholders.
- Management of the project development stages to define level 1-4 costs and schedule.
- Manage the tender and award process securing optimum value for our clients through application of lean PSCM contract strategies.
- Package engineering, QA/QC and logistics management, including preservation.
- Act as the client representative across the whole stakeholder supply chain.
- Full Engineering-Procurement and Construction management.
- Commissioning planning and leadership including preparation of the commissioning skyline, work packs, leading walkdowns, closure of punch lists, and the preparation, finalisation and sign-off of handover dossiers.
- Operations readiness planning and start-up.
Our Project Focus
- Automation -control system design procurement and installation management.
- Security-information and communication.
- Disinvestment and decommissioning of process plant and facilities.
- Management of design -installation and handover of new or refurbished mineral processing facilities to operations.
- Non-process infrastructure to support the development, delivery, and operation of resource assets.
- Facilities projects.
- Management of Category B site development projects and Category C modification projects/upgrades within existing process facility developments.
- Civil, structural, mechanical, E&I, conveyor systems, buildings, facilities and site infrastructure design and construction management covering mineral processing, grading, stacking, reclaiming, transportation, storage and marine loading or offloading facilities.
- Power and Utilities.
- Civil, Marine, jetty and ship loading/offloading structures.