We have specific experience of leading engineering, procurement and construction across the full site development of building, heavy civils and infrastructure for onshore and near shore marine facilities.
The client teams within the engineering and energy sectors have strong competencies of process, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and operations.
Our building, civils and infrastructure team provides key project and technical support to our clients within the engineering and energy sectors. We provide strong experience and knowledge of designing and constructing on complex operations facilities.
Our heavy civils experience extends to ground stabilisation, site piling, retaining structures and process containment infrastructure, within challenging geotechnical environments.
We understand that over the past 20 years accuracy of asset records on operational sites have become one of our biggest challenges to achieving both safe and cost-effective site regeneration.
We advise our clients to secure an above and below ground survey assessment of complex asset facilities to produce a 3D asset model. The facilities once identified and tagged can be accurately utilised within the design process to control and plan for safety, cost, execution and to update asset records for operations.
Importantly we understand the detailed planning required for controlling work within permit to work environments and the operational difficulties of construction on live high-risk assets.
Our offshore and onshore team has the experience of working across engineering, construction and commissioning. We ensure that fit-for-purpose standards are best applied to facilities and that the supply-chain is fully integrated within our IPMT.
We work closely with operations, facility architects, E & I and ICSS specialists to develop the project scope, FEED estimates and contract execution strategies for our clients to define their investment.
The Tier2 IPMT lean experienced organisational structure, combined with our high-value practices and digital information management practices supports our clients to reduce their capital expenditure.
- Prepare feasibility studies providing full EPCM scope costing to support client concept business investment modelling.
- 3D digital survey and modelling of facilities and assets to support concept development.
- Establish HSSE and controls of work plans, ensuring operations compliance.
- Project wide risk evaluation and mitigation management of the project development stages to define level 3 costs and schedule.
- Manage and deliver the project definition and performance specification, leading engineering and the project supply-chain.
- Manage construction planning and develop the execution plan with the EPC contractor.
- Develop and define the construction schedule and risk assess to minimise cost impact.
- Assure and value engineer building, civil and infrastructure scope to reduce on site risk, cost and schedule impacts.
- Manage vendor and manufacture design, fabricate and construction.
- Manage the interface management of the vendor supply-chain.
- Develop with construction the commissioning plans and handover to operations.
- Develop the project scope and contract strategy to optimise project value.
- Manage the full lifecycle EPCM of the project as an integrated IPMT as the client representative, delivering engineering, construction and operations readiness plans.
- Procurement and logistics management.
Our Project Focus
- Building control and clean room facilities, with both traditional and modular construction.
- Modular onshore and offshore accommodation facilities.
- Site remediation and disinvestment on live facilities.
- Site stabilisation, regeneration options and regional cost impact asset.
- Greenfield and brownfield facility development from concept through to construction and handover to operations.
- Heavy civils design, piled foundation facilities, process structures foundations, underground flood prevention culvert structures, and process deluge site culvert and capture systems.
- Marine retaining structures, dredging, sheet piling and ship birthing structures.
- Near-shore marine, civils and facilities diving survey and condition reporting.
- Process structures design, fabrication and erection.
- Facilities controls, ICSS, telecommunications, electrical and site security.
- Flood defence structures and control monitoring systems.