Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Our own cookies
- Making our shortlist and application process work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Showing you which pages you have recently visited
- Tailoring content to your needs
By disabling cookies in your browser our website will not function as it should.
Third party cookies
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded Google Map showing you where our offices are located.
We also use anonymous visitor statistics cookies to record how many visitors our website has had, where these visitors came from, and which pages the visitors have visited whilst on the website. This allows us to modify our website over time to improve its usability and make popular and important information easier to find.
Turning cookies off
You can switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop the browser from accepting cookies.
You can find out more about cookies here and also more information on switching off cookies for the most popular website browsers by following the links below:
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
More information on what type of cookies we use, and why, is available online.
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.